- Technical datas
- Transmission by 4 ball screws (2 ball screws on X axes), numerical Z axis
- Motorisation : 4 DC servomotors with continuous current
- Guidance : precision linear rails with preloaded ball slides
- Numerical control : Power Automation MECANUMERIC CN7000, ISO code
- Sealed CO2 laser driven under mobile gantry and only one reversing mirror towards the focusing head : easy maintenance and low operating cost.
- FOMEC focusing head : focus lens 2,5 or 5 inches with coaxial suction
- Fume suctions by table divided into sectors with automatic zone selection
- Standard table in anodized aluminium bars and anti reflecting profiles
- Numerous CO2 laser sources available
CUTTING EQUIPMENT OPTIMIZED FOR MACHINING OF FOLLOWING MATERIALS WITH
STANDARD FOCUSING HEADS :
- Plastic materials
- Wood and by-products
THE UTILIZATION OF A FOCUSING HEAD WITH HIGH PRESSURE LENS GIVES THE POSSIBILITY
TO CUT IN ADDITION :
- Soft steel : thickness 4 mm with 300W, 6 mm with 600W
- Stainless steel : thickness 1,5 mm with 350W, 3 mm with 600W
- Vision registration/compensation system by camera (GTK, OPTISCOUT)
- PRECITEC high pressure focusing head PRECITEC for steel cutting.
- Filtration system and fume treatment.
- Aluminium honeycomb special tables.
- Interchangeable tables for loading / unloading in concealed time.
- Automatic compensation system of flatness defects.
- SIEMENS numerical control and SIEMENS servomotors.
- Complete safety enclosure.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Maximum speed in mm/sec : 250
- Passage under gantry in mm : 185
- Resolution in mm : 0,005
- Repeatability in mm : +/-0,05 to 20° C
|MECALASE ML 3015||MECALASE ML 3020|
|X stroke in mm||3050||3050|
|Y stroke in mm||1510||2020|
|Z stroke in mm||195||195|