- Technical datas
The milling machine range made for Fablabs and training sectors.
Thanks to its design and versatility, this equipment offers the combination of a controlled budget and impeccable quality for those involved in training or for manufacturing facilities such as Fablabs.
Complete and customizable equipment :
- Several tables with material holding system
- Automatic nozzle for chip suction
- Tool cooling (optionnal)
Secure machine for safe and easy operations
Maximum versatility to mill a wide range of materials :
- Polymers: PMMA, HDPE, PS, PET, PETG, PU, PC, ABS, PVC… in solid or honeycomb panels
- Wood and its by-products: MDF, TRESPA and other phenolic derivatives, natural wood, etc.
- Light alloys: Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Zinc, etc.
- Composites: Alucobond®, Dibond® and similar, Glass/Epoxy, Carbon/Epoxy, etc.
- Honeycomb panels: Nida®, Nomex®, etc.
- Machinable plates for molds and models
- Mineral base panels for ITE
Power and robustness :
- Monobloc chassis and mobile gantry in mechanical welded steel
- Preloaded ball screw transmissions
- Servomotors with very high resolution absolute encoders
- Structure : Monobloc chassis and mobile gantry in mechanical welded high inertia steel.
- Table : Aluminium fixed table with consumable top cover in option or vacuum table in composite.
- Guidance : Grinded prismatic rails and preloaded ball bearings.
- Transmission : Ball screw with preloaded nuts on all axes.
- Motorisation : Brushless motors with absolute encoders on all axes.
|X axis travel in mm||1050||1050||2550||2550|
|Y axis travel in mm||1360||1360||1360||1360|
|Z axis travel in mm||200||200||200||200|
|Passage between uprights:
over the first 100 mm / the entire height above the table
|1550 / 1370||1550 / 1370||1550 / 1370||1550 / 1370|
|Passage under gantry or under spindle nose in mm||200||200||200||200|
|Length in mm (pumps not included)||2300||2300||3800||3800|
|Width in mm||2170||2170||2170||2170|
|Height in mm||2100||2100||2100||2100|
|Average weight in kg||1500||1500||2250||2250|
HIGH FREQUENCY ELECTROSPINDLE
|HSD AT/MT 1090-100||HSD ES 950-H6161H|
|Maximum power S1 - S6 in kW||4,5 - 5||3,8 - 5|
|Max torque S1/S6 (40%)||2,4 / 2,7 Nm to 18 000 rpm||3 / 3,6 Nm to 12 000 rpm|
|Rotation speed rpm||0 to 24 000 rpm||0 to 24 000 rpm|
|Tool changing||Manual with ER32 collets||Automatic
ISO30 cones + ER32 collets