Milling/grinding machines for dental prostheses available in versions 4 positioned axes, perfect for a simple and fast daily production of prostheses in soft materials and ceramics, with dry or lubricate tool.
- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
Thanks to their very compact dimensions and to the original choice of kinematics, they offer a maximum of flexibility for a minimum of space.
They are equipped with an open CAD/CAM system which can be used with the main scanners, CAD/CAM software and consumables used in the dental field.
Other highlights of this concentrate of innovation totally designed and manufactured in France :
• Power reserve by 500W – 60000 rpm spindle and brush-less servo-motors
• Flexibility and accuracy of milling/grinding with angulation of the rotary axes
• 4th axis : +/- 30°
• Accuracy by high quality kinematics, ball-screws, and rectified rails
• Simplicity of use thanks to the colour touch screen and its driving friendly software
• High performance automatic monitoring of the tools and the brother-tools changes, wearing and tools breaking detections
- Brushless servo motors
- Spindle 500 W 60,000 rpm
- Automatic tool change (with 12 tools in the changer)
- Precision measurement of tool length
- Tool breakage detection
- Tool wear detection
- Integrated suction sensor
- Communication port: 1 USB and 1 ETHERNET
- Power supply: 230 VAC 50/60 Hz