CHARLYDENTAL MICROLAB 4+
Compact, agile and versatile, the MICROLAB dental milling machine with 4 axes is designed and manufactured in France to fit all budgets and suit all requirements, from the small personal laboratory to the big industrial laboratory.
- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
- Allows the machining on standard blocks, until 3 blocks ( IVOCLAR® , VITA®, 3M®, DENTSPLY®…) size till 20 x15 x65 mm or on disks size 98.5 mm
- 4 axes milling machine capable of machining in dry and in wet, on many non-metallic materials such as : Lithium Disilicate, Zirconia, PMMA, PEEK, WAX, composite resins…
- Opened system compatible with any CAO ( CAD) system issuing STL files
- CAD complete solution available with Mécanuméric
- Integrated compressor, requires only a 230V electric, monophased plug to work correctly.
- No additionnal tools required.
- Tool automatic changer with 4 tools and measuring sensor.
- Compact and silent machine.
- User-friendly Interface with color touch screen.
- Brushless servo motors
- Spindle 500 W 100,000 rpm
- Automatic tool change (4 tools in the changer)
- Precision measurement of tool length +/- 0.01 mm
- Tool breakage detection
- Tool wear detection