Our Smart-Lab solution has been designed for intensive and accurate machining of plastic composite resins, electronic samples, brass or aluminum pieces, PPMA parts.
- Technical datas
Thanks to its built-in compressor, SMART-LAB requires only an electrical socket to operate. It can be placed on its technical cabinet, which includes a silent cyclonic suction system for greater manoeuvrability.
This versatile machine can easily machine a wide range of materials in 4 and 5 axes, wet or dry: aluminium, brass, composite resins, PMMA, WAX, etc.
It is also compatible with any computer-aided manufacturing system that delivers NC code.
- 4 and 5-axis machining of soft materials and metals: aluminium, brass, etc.
- Open to all CAM software.
- Small footprint thanks to original choice of kinematics.
- Precision thanks to high-quality kinematics: ball screws and ground rails.
- Powerful 500W - 60,000rpm spindle and brushless servomotors.
- Simplicity thanks to its colour touch screen
- Autonomous thanks to its integrated compressor
- The know-how of Mécanuméric's design, manufacturing and after-sales teams.
- Tool diameters from 3 to 0.5 mm.
- Standard consumables format.
|Number of axis||5|
|Angular maximum for the rotary axis||4 : +- 30° / 5 : 0 > 180°|
|Spindle 500W at 60000 tr/min||√|
|Automatic tool changing system||√|
|Number of tools in changer||12|
|Tooling measurement system||√|
|Tooling breaking sensors||√|
|Tooling wearing sensors||√|
|Dimensions L x P x H when door closed - mm|
|Weight in kg||100|
|Com Ports||1 USB + 1 Ethernet|
|Electrical Tension||230 VAC 50/60 Hz|